We’re looking for a few good Agents of Social Change!
Established in 2006 and located in Austin, Texas, Matr Boomie is a for-profit company founded with the mission of creating economic and social wellbeing through responsible trade for marginalized artisan communities in India. We sell a full collection of consumer products to more than 1,000 retail customers ranging from large chains like National Geographic, Disney, and Whole Foods to local, independently owned stores and retailers.
Want to join a growing, socially responsible organization with a relaxed and flexible culture?
Assistant Graphic Designer
MATR BOOMIE is seeking a current student or recent graduate interested in assisting the marketing department in interpreting our mission and values into visuals and creative assets. This position will report to the Lead Graphic Designer to complete large-scale creative projects and day-to-day marketing tasks. Assignments include designing email newsletters, graphics for various marketing platforms, resizing and uploading images to Dropbox and our ecommerce site, photographing photo samples and assisting at photoshoots, and managing social media channels.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- This is an hourly, full-time position based 40 hours a week
- Basic photo editing & photography skills
- Working towards or have a degree in graphic design, design, or art
- Detail oriented, organized & creative
- Skilled in layout design
- Ability to catch-on quickly, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Experience with Mailchimp and WordPress a plus
- Eager and willing to assist with and travel to off-site photo shoots
- Reliable Transportation
It is full time Austin based role.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ownership of all Sales and operations functions.
- Build overall sales and channel strategy
- Lead Trade shows, Sales rep management
- Manage Key customer accounts and inside sales support team
- Work closely with Marketing and Product design team on strategy and planning
Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of B2B sales experience in gift industry
- Leading inside sales team and outside sales reps
- Experience leading Trade shows
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Openness to travel domestically
- Knowledge of any ERP system a plus
- Inclination towards sustainability, knowledge & experience of Fair Trade practices
- Experience working in a diverse work environment
This is a full-time position Austin-based position. We pride ourselves on a fun and collaborative office environment with a serious mission. You will receive 10-days paid vacation annually with one additional day added with each yearly employment anniversary (capped at 15 days). Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (employee pay part of premium) with 10-sick days annually. Thanks for taking the time to consider us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are seeking motivated Sales Reps* (or rep groups) for our extensive product line. Ideal candidates should have 2-5 years of road sales experience in home décor, jewelry, accessories and general gift categories. We offer great commission rates. Samples, catalogs and other sales materials provided.
RETAILERS NOTE: We are offering a $50 referral credit to any of our retailers who help us successfully find a rep group. Spread the word! For details, email
*We will continue to enforce our territory protection policy for our retailers.